2D/3D Art Movements


During this process, I created this project photocopying 6 images. These images was one picture of my left hand, one picture of my right hand, and four picture of my face. I took four main views of my face which was left side, right side, top and bottom. For the image seen, I wanted to use the hands a a way of holding of each side of my face. This is representing the the balance of my body is equal and I will do as much on my right as I will with my left. For the top and bottom face images. I went for a look of a long face, as well as a dramatic yet mischievous sight. As you can see, my mouth is open for the bottom face image to create a flair into my project. I wanted to be different and have something unique about my project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grid Art

Electronics Essay

Artist Proposal