Grid Art



During this process I was able to relate this project to our flip book project. I stuck with the football idea because of what football has taught me in the past from playing it in high school. I was able to print out this thirty by thirty grid and create the image representing my topic. The largest and broadest picture was a football which gave out the main point of my project. In the background, I used field goal posts and referees who represent the game as well. In this grid, I wanted to use as much color as possible and leave the least amount of white spaces as possible. What is different about my project than a normal image of a football is that I used abnormal colors for some of the images. For example, Usually a football is a brownish color with white. I used orange with yellow. For the referees, I used pink and orange instead of black and white. The purpose of doing this project is for express my love for football using vivid colors to make it pop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electronics Essay

Artist Proposal